.dropdown { font-family: arial; font-size: 120%; color: #000000; width:130px; margin: 5px 0 0px 0px; background-color: #ffffff; } List NINE
Open links in secondary window

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Marcos Speaks From Magdalena

Enlace Zapatista has the transcription and audio from Subcomandante Marcos' speech in Magdalena on Saturday. I had to leave before he spoke because of time constraints - we barely made it across the border as it was - so I missed his talk. I thought others might enjoy listening to it, so here's the link:
Palabras del delegado zero a los pueblos tohono o’odham, navajo y cherokee

By the way, if anyone has a link to the rest of the tour schedule I would appreciate getting a link to it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger